Yoga: Melissa is a 200 Hour Hatha Vinyasa Certified, Yoga Alliance Experienced Yoga Instructor, and Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider, that has completed many other intensive trainings and certifications, including Yoga Trapeze Certification. She believes in the true inner and outer benefits of a regular yoga practice, because she has witnessed countless for herself. This stands to reason why she eventually transitioned from a corporate job as a dental hygienist to spreading her inner spiritual gift and light across the Mississippi Delta and far beyond, into homes across the states!
Her Shop: Melissa appreciates the awareness that her father instilled in her to be mindful of the things she put in and on her body. Melissa first made her All-Natural Lotion Bars as a compliment giveaway for one of her yoga workshops. The rave reviews that she received from the product encouraged her to start making these products to sell. She hopes you are motivated to investigate what you and your family use on the skin you’re in, and that you are inspired to “show yourself some love” as well! She is happy to offer a natural, safe (non-chemical) way to do just that!
- E-RYT Registered Trainer / YACEP Provider
- Primordial Sound Mediation Cert
- Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Cert (200hr)
- Yoga Trapeze Cert (25hr)
- doTERRA Wellness Director
- Sympathy of the Cells Trained
- Registered Dental Hygienist
Some of her experience includes:
- Incorporating Mindfulness Practices in local schools
- Hospital Community Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Program for employees and the community to counteract work-related stressors and to improve overall well-being
- Yoga Program for Behavior Health Services patients and Long Term Facility residents
- Yoga studio owner
Photo creds: Landry Prichard